The proven sensor for consistency
For measuring mould pressure and clay temperature on extruders for ceramic products.
The plasticity sensor is a part of the moisture- and plasticity-control system Novatronic for preparation and shaping in ceramic lines.
• Display for pressure and column temperature
– at the measuring instruments or
– at the operating panel
• adaptable for all extruder types
• robust, wear-free design
Technical Data Plastometer
• Measurement ranges for pressure from 0 up to 25 (or 40) bar or
even special measurement ranges
• measurement ranges for temperature from 0 to 100°C
• standard output signal 4 bis 20mA for pressure and column temperature.
For more information please refer to our information brochure